The real estate sector is highly impacted by the complex Brazilian legal framework and also by its high level of bureaucracy. We operate in this sector with a strategic business standpoint, applying our market expertise and knowledge.
We advise our clients in all aspects involving real estate transactions, such as preparation, negotiation, audit, sales structuring, contract analysis, collateral breakdown, development and organization of structures for business consummation, implementation of real estate transactions coupled with corporate reorganizations and rental negotiation, built-to-suit, and leases.
Our team’s multidisciplinary profile allows offering a full evaluation of the contractual and tax standpoints of real estate transactions.
Highlights of our work:
- Preparation, analysis and/or negotiation of sale and purchase contracts, rental agreements, built-to-suit, leases and free lease of urban and rural properties, involving either Brazilian or foreign natural or legal persons
- Advisory in the structuring and offering of collaterals
- Advisory in the establishment and regulation of civil condominiums
- Real estate due diligence
- Advisory in succession and corporate planning involving the conveyance of real estate assets and establishment of im rem rights such as, for example, usufruct, right of use, right of surface